1000lb/500lb Club COMPETITION
Participants will compete in three powerlifting movements (Bench Press, Back Squat, and Deadlift) to accumulate over 1000 lbs. total for males and 500 lbs. for females. Those who achieve this goal receive an exclusive 1000/500 lb. club t-shirt and a plaque on the illustrious Honor Board located on the wall in the weight room.
This event is part of our "SIGNATURE SERIES" and will allow you to compete for prizes at the end of the year. Accumulate points by participating in events, group exercise classes and individual challenges. Please stop by our front desk to sign in to get your points and for further details.
Accumulate points by participating in Fitness Events for prizes at the end of this year. Way to earn points:
- Participate in any six of the fitness events marked as *Signature Series* (check calendar).
- Participate in 20 Group Exercise Classes throughout the year.
- Runs: 25 points apiece.
- Lifting Competitions (at least 2): 25 points.
- Every 20 GX classes: 25 points.
- Participate in Sports: 25 points.
- Individual Challenges: 10 points each
- ROW 100,000 meters
- BIKE 3,610 miles (Coast to coast USA)
- RUN 660 miles (Southern Spain to North
- SWIM 24,000 meters (English Channel)
- PUSH-UPS 7,500
- SQUATS 10,000
- PLANK 360 minutes per year
For more information call, 956-82-2565 or DSN 727-2565 or email email@example.com.