Saturday, April 3
Liberty Park Pavilion and Ball Fields
MWR is excited to announce that Eggsplosion will return this year! We will have lots to do, including:
- Egg Hunt
- Air Toys
- Climbing Wall
- Photo with the Easter Bunny
- Food and Beverage for purchase (cash only)
Registration is required. Register at the Liberty Center beginning Monday, March 22 until Thursday, April 1 or sold out from 1-10 p.m. daily.
Open to U.S. DoD I.D. cardholders only.
- Each child must be registered for a specific egg hunt. To ensure the health and safety of everyone, no more than 25 children are permitted for each egg hunt.
- Each family will be assigned one 75-minute time slot. Within this time slot, your family will be able to participate in their designated egg hunt(s) and any other activities they choose. These activities include: air toys, games, climbing wall, arts and crafts and photos with the Easter Bunny. Food and beverages will be available for purchase. The entire event site will be cleared between scheduled time slots and all patrons must leave through the designated exit.
- Families will be issued color-coded wristbands that correspond to your specific time slot. All participants must wear their wristbands to enter event site at their scheduled time slot. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your designated time slot for entry into the event.
- Face masks are required at all times, except while actively eating or drinking.
- Must maintain 6 ft. social distance at all times.
- NO pets, smoking or outside food and beverages are allowed at the event.
- Children under 10 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
For more information, please call 956-82-2527 or DSN 727-2527 daily from 1-10 p.m.
A special thanks to our sponsors, USAA and USO Rota. No Navy endorsement is implied.