The Naval Station has one U.S. Army veterinarian whose primary mission is food inspection. Routine pet care is a secondary function, which is provided within time and equipment limitations. The surrounding area has several qualified veterinarians, and a list is available at the Veterinary Clinic.
- Preventative health exams and client education
- Spay, neuter and dental surgery
- Minor sick calls
- Routine vaccinations for pets
- Testing for heartworm, feline leukemia, leishmaniasis
- Basic blood work and chemistry
- Allergy testing
- Basic ultrasound
- Flea and tick preventatives
- Nutritional supplement
- Dental health supplies
- Health certificates
- Spanish exportation paperwork
- Pet passports
We respectfully request that if you cannot keep your appointment and need to reschedule to please phone the clinic 24 hours in advance so that we can accomodate those clients seeking veterinary care for their pets. The Rota Branch VTF does not board pets for appointments. Please plan accordingly for your visit.