Flix Indoor Theater
Come and experience a movie at Flix Movie Theater at El Patio! Flix provides you with newly released movies for everyone to enjoy. There are two 75-seat state-of-the-art theaters where you can comfortably enjoy the feature film by yourself or with your friends and family.
You can also purchase tickets online at noon on Monday for showings the same week.
*Proof of ticket purchase is required for admission.
Flix Drive-in Theater
Did you know that MWR also has the only base drive-in movie theater in Europe? The drive-in theater showings are every Saturday at dusk. Arrive early and use the grills are available to have a cookout with your friends and family. The drive-in theater is located near base housing. No Pets are allowed (unless designated marked service animals); Movies can be heard over the radio on 101.1. FM
Click here for ticket prices for admission to both locations.
*Flix is open to all patrons with base access
NAVY FIRST at Flix!
Flix Theater and Drive-In are proud to participate in the "NAVY FIRST" program, which provides select overseas Navy locations with the largest titles while opening in U.S. commercial cinemas!
- G: All ages permitted. The film contains nothing most parents consider offensive for their youngest children to see or hear. Nudity, sex scenes, and drug use are absent; violence is minimal; snippets of dialogue may go beyond polite conversation but not beyond common everyday expressions.
- PG: Parental Guidance Suggested. Some materials may not be suitable for children. The film may contain some material parents might not like exposing their young children. Explicit sex scenes and drug use are absent; nudity, if present, is seen only briefly; horror and violence do not exceed moderate levels.
- PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned. Some material may be inappropriate for children under 13, and the film rated may be inappropriate for preteens. Parents should be cautious about letting their young children watch. Rough or persistent violence is absent; sexually-oriented nudity is generally absent; some drug use may be seen; some profanity may be heard. THEATER POLICY - Patrons must be at least 13 years old to view a PG-13 movie unaccompanied. Patrons under 13 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian over the age of 16 throughout the entire movie.
- R: Under 18 requires the under-aged patron's accompanying parent or adult guardian. The film rated contains some adult material. Parents are urged to learn more about the film before allowing their children to see it. An R rating may be assigned due to, among other things, profanity, theme, violence, sexuality, or its portrayal of drug use. FLIX THEATER POLICY - Patrons must be 18 years old to view an R-rated movie unaccompanied. Patrons under 18 must be accompanied by their parent or adult guardians throughout the entire film.
- 18+: Entrance is for those 18 years and older. A valid ID is required. Regardless of movie rating, this is children's free movie time. No one under the age of 18 is admitted.