Track and Turf Field
Open daily for all patrons to use. No gear checkout.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday, 6 a.m.-8 p.m., closed for cleaning from 10-11 a.m. and 3:30-4:30 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
FITNESS CENTER REOPENING RULES
Please read the Fitness Center reopening instruction to help ensure the health and safety of everyone. If you violate these rules, you risk losing your access to the fitness center.
U.S. active-duty military, dependents (18 years and older), DoD civilian and U.S. retiree members only until further notice.
100 percent ID check.
- Reservations can be made via email Rota_fitnesscounter@eu.navy.mil or by calling 956-82-2565 or DSN 727-2565 during normal operating hours. Reservations are required for entry and use. No walk-ins allowed.
- All patrons must identify primary room they will be utilizing when making a reservation:
- Cardo room
- Weight Room
- Reservations must be made by the individual request the reservation. No reservations can be made for friends, group PT, etc.
- All patrons must arrive ready to workout.
- All patrons may make reservations for the following week beginning the Friday of the week before (i.e. call Friday, June 19 for reservations the week of June 21-27).
Fitness Center basketball and raquetball courts and spin room are currently closed due to a construction project.
The MWR Fitness Center has everything you need to get into shape. Maintain or improve your fitness with MWR services and programs:
- Cybex Selectorized Equipment Area
- Weight Room (free weights and functional fitness equipment)
- Cardio Room
The areas below are temporarily unavailable.
- Basketball Court
- Racquetball Courts
- Group Exercise Room
- NOFFS ZONE
- Sports/Exercise equipment available for check-out
- Shower and Exercise towels
- Lockers for daily use or for rent
- Additional Facilities:
- Tennis Courts
- Sports Fields (soccer, football, and softball)
- Spin Class Room
Be sure to download our Fitness Calendar on the right-hand side of this page to keep up with all of our events. Commit to Fit!
Fitness Center's Personal Training Program - All are temporarily unavailable.
MWR Personal Training Service
The personal training service is a one-on-one individualized program that is customized to your specific fitness goals. This may include weight training, core training, running, run technique, swimming, swim technique, bodybuilding, exercise classes, (boot camp, yoga, spinning, etc.) or other physical fitness activities.
MWR Personal Trainers
MWR Personal Trainers are professionally certified and ready to help you meet your goals. In addition to their own professional certifications, all trainers are pre-evaluated to determine experience and are fully trained in CPR, First Aid, AED, and the Navy Fitness Certification Program. Call 727-2565 for more information or leave your name and number for a call back from one of our personal trainers. Please note that only MWR certified/contracted personal trainers are allowed to train customers in our facility.
Please Note: If you are instructing or training customers/personnel in your command at the MWR gym, you must show proof of the certifications (highlighted below) to MWR fitness personnel. MWR will require copies for auditing purposes. If you are a CFL, you must provide or show proof of the CFL course completion. (Please see the Personal Trainer Policy in the Useful Downloads Section) If you have any questions, please send an email to Beth or Frank: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fitness Center's Group Classes
The MWR Fitness Center offers a variety of group exercise classes. For details on qualifications to become an instructor send an email to email@example.com
Videos & Helpful Resources
The fitness center always wants exercise participants to check form over dysfunction. See this important flexibility test that is part of a functional movement screen. It is ONLY a test and should not be done with excess weights. Click HERE for more information.