Family Fitness Room
Just because your kids come first doesn’t mean your fitness has to come last. That’s why Family Fitness offers play areas and programs where your child can be safe and monitored within your eyesight, while you work on achieving your fitness goals. Family Fitness provides professional staff, ready to help you and your children develop and achieve your fitness goals.
Please see our Rota MWR Age Authorization Policy on the right for more information on youth fitness opportunities at our Fitness Center.
To ensure the health and safety of everyone, there are new guidelines:
- Capacity: Only two adults and two children permitted at a time.
- If one adult has multiple children from the same family, they must be in the same play pen.
- Reservations are encouraged. 90-minute time limit. Please call to front desk at 956- 822565 or 727-2565.
- All current fitness center rules apply.
- No food or drink (other than water/exercise drink) permitted.
- Patrons must wipe down all equipment and toys before and after use.
- Children up to 10 years old are permitted in the Family Fitness Room with parent.
- Children 5-10 years old must wear a cloth face covering at all times in the facility, including the Family Fitness Room.
Bring Your Own Toy Policy
- Families are encouraged to bring their own toys for their children.
- Fitness center provided toys will be removed.
- Please do not share toys with children from different households to reduce the risk of transmission.