Want to make a difference in the lives of our military kids?
Want extra cash for travel while your family is stationed in Europe?
Want to build a career that travels with you from base to base?
CYP has a job for you!
Child & Youth Programs Hiring Event
Friday, Sept. 6
9-11 a.m., military spouses only
11 a.m.-1 p.m., all candidates*
Navy Gateway Inns and Suites, NS Rota (Bldg. 39 across from the NS Rota Hospital)
*Positions are open to U.S. citizens in the local commuting area who are authorized sponsors or command-sponsored dependents of civilian or military personnel.
- Child and Youth Program Assistant positions
- Part-time and flexible positions
- Work hours will be within Monday-Friday, 5:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. and may include weekends, nights and special events
- Child & Youth Programs includes all ages of care:
- Child Development Centers (children 6 weeks-5 years old)
- School-Aged Care (youth 6-12 years old)
- Youth Centers (teens/tweens 10-18 years old)
What to expect at the event
- Qualification screening
- On-site drug testing
- Schedule appointment for finger prints
- Schedule appointment for occupational health screening (verify immunizations and pre-employment physical)
- Candidates selected for an interview should be prepared to stay for up to four hours
- Provisional hire letters will be issued the same day
- Recommend bringing water and a snack
- No childcare available at the event
- Current resume (Sample resume)
- Education transcripts (photocopy of high school and college, as applicable)
- Orders photocopy
- Official passport original and photocopy
- Government-issued photo ID
- Two written reference letters/reference form
- DD214 photocopy (for Veterans)
To save time, print, complete and bring the following
- Overseas Residency Questionnaire
- Military Spouse Preference Program (if applicable)
- Preference Entitlement Survey (if applicable)
- Declaration of Federal Employment OF306 (Sample completed OF306)
- Statement of Admission DD2981 (Sample completed DD2981)
- Installation Records Check Release Authorization (Sample completed IRC)
- Confirmation of Fingerprint Submission (Sample completed CFS)
Child & Youth Programs Vacancy Announcements
For more information, please call Human Resources at 956-82-1375 or DSN 727-1375 or email Carmen.