- Announcement Number:
- Food and Beverage
- Position Status:
- Flex, No Benefits
- $10.90 -
- Areas of Consideration:
- Local Commuting Area with SOFA Status
- Relocation Expenses:
- Application Email:
AREA OF CONSIDERATION:
U.S. citizens in the commuting area who are authorized sponsors or command-sponsored dependents of civilian and military personnel.
This position is located within the Food & Beverage Division, at MWR Department, Rota, Spain. The primary purpose of this position is to mix and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks from a full service bar.
Knowledge and skill to mix and serve beverages from a bar which is limited to a few varieties and brands of liquor, soda, beer and wine. Knowledge of the correct proportions and mixtures to use in preparing beverages according to name request from patrons or cocktails attendants. Ability to recognize intoxicated or unruly patrons and to resolve the problem or seek assistance if needed.
Incumbent must to be able to read and comprehend English and write legibly. A minimum of 6 months practical experience preferred.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- This position requires successful completion of: physical examination, Local Background Investigation and NACI Background.
- Selected applicant will not lose any entitlement for future spouse preference eligibility (NAF/GS positions)
- The incumbent will be required to work nights, weekends, holidays and split shifts
- Selected is subject to direct deposit of pay
- Persons who are US Citizens and persons who are US Citizens and also citizens of Spain are not employable in a US Position.
- If selected, military personnel must provide this office with written authorization from their command to work during off-duty hours.
- NATO SOFA and Agreement on Defense Cooperation (ADC) between Spain and the United States are applicable when determining eligibility.
- The incumbent must complete and maintain applicable Navy approved responsible alcohol service training. Training must be completed within 30 days of hire.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants must submit the Employment Application form or resume and applicable required documentation (see below) to FR Personnel Office or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure that your application contains all the information requested in this vacancy announcement and the Employment Application form. If your application does not provide all the information requested, you may lose consideration for the position.
- Employment Application form or Resume.
- Family Member Status form (if submitting a resume).
- Declaration for Federal Employment (OF306).
- Overseas Residency Questionnaire.
- Sponsor’s Permanent Change of Station (PCS) Orders, including page 2, or Command-sponsorship authorization.
- Additional documents:
- Current or former NAF/APF Employees: copy of most recent PAR/SF50
- Military Retired: Copy of DD214
- Proof of Education (official transcripts) if it’s required for the position./modules/media/?do=download&id=52fd11df-9948-41c4-84a1-cdb6dcdca060
For further information, call the Personnel Office at DSN# 727-1723 or #727-1375 (commercial phone #956-82-1723 or #956-82-1375) or email to email@example.com.